Pneumatic Metal Detection and Separation for Pressure, Suction or Vacuum Conveyor Lines
Bunting’s pneumatic metal detection and separation equipment detects and rejects all ferrous metals, non-ferrous metals, and stainless steel metal contamination within enclosed pipe systems. They are ideal for implementation in pressure, suction, or vacuum conveyor lines. All systems are easy to operate, maintenance free and quick-acting.
By providing efficient pneumatic metal detection and separation that is easy to install within your facility and integrate with your pre-existing equipment, you will be able to protect your product purity as well as the other equipment in your facility. If metal contamination is allowed to remain in your material, it can cause severe damage to the other equipment in your facility that leads to costly repairs and downtime. Additionally, if metal is allowed to remain in product, it can compromise the integrity of your product and severely damage your brand reputation.
pTRON™ 05 & 07 GM
Provides efficient detection and rejection of ferrous, nonferrous, and stainless steel metal contaminants within dry granular or powder material traveling through a vacuum or pressure conveyance system.
• Fast acting flap reject assures minimal loss of good product while ensuring reliable separation of contamination.
• Positive Speed Control assures that the flap activates at the precise time required.
• Conveying speeds up to 30 m/s.
o Double Pinch-Valve reject assures no loss of conveyance.
o Features 05 or 07 controls.
o ATEX hazardous environment rating available.
For the Food, Grain & Milling, Powder & Bulk, Plastics and Recycling Industries.
pTRON™ 03 FM
This pneumatic style metal separator is ideal for intermittent vacuum conveying lines for plastics processing. The pTRON™ 03 has a quick-acting rejection system. It provides efficient detection and rejection of ferrous, nonferrous, and stainless steel metal contaminants within all materials, whether loose or encapsulated, without process interruptions.
The P-Tron 03 FM is immune against external disturbances thanks to the newest detector coil “LCR Compact” with “Interference Shield” and changeable Antistatic-Scanning Pipe. The modern Dual Channel Digital Technology has conveying speeds up to 30 m/sec.
• Extremely flexible construction allows for both horizontal and vertical installation into existing systems.
• Operating procedures are user-friendly and prioritize safety.
• It is LCR Compact with an interference shield and a changeable antistatic scanning pipe.
- Quick-acting reject flap for minimal loss of good product
- Minimal loss of good product no loss of vacuum during reject event
• Conveying speeds up to 30 m/sec and product-effect compensation.
- Features 03 electronics controls.