Protect Your Shredder and Grinder Feeder Conveyors with Metal Detection and Magnetic Separation Equipment
We have the expertise to provide you with all the conveyor, metal detection and magnetic separation equipment to layout your system, whether you are re-grinding in-house scrap product or designing a complete recycling facility.
By adding a Metal Detector or an Overhead Magnetic Crossbelt, you can protect your Shredder by inspecting all of your product and scrap before it is fed into the Shredder. That not only protects your Shredder from being damaged but also separates out the metal contaminant before it is shredded into smaller pieces. Product purification is maximized.
We can help you select and combine the proper equipment to optimize the purification of your product, maximize your equipment protection and protect your investment from serious damage and repairs.
- Handles between 8,000 to 20,000 pounds of product per hour.
- Constructed of 12″ to 15″ channel iron.
- 4-ply belts with heavy duty cleats.
- UHMW skirting to protect belt edges.
- Uses 10″ to 12″ pulleys with large drives.
- Optional metal detectors as large as needed for whole bale inspection.
- Used for shredding and grinding up plastic purgings to scrap bumpers, stringers, carpet, wood pellets, plastic bottles, tires or even glass bottles or wood pallets.
- Handles between 1,000 to 10,000 pounds per hour.
- Formed steel frame construction.
- Uses 6″ to 10″ pulleys.
- Multiple belt options with standard cleats or cleat topped belts.
- UHMW, formed metal or rubber skirting.
- Optional metal detectors with flip gate reject of contaminant.
- Optional infeed hoppers, magnetic pulleys and mobile bases.
- For in-house use next to the machine grinders.
- For low volume applications that are usually hand fed.
- Constructed of a fabricated steel frame, smaller drives, and 3″ to 6″ pulleys with an inexpensive cleated or ruff-topped belts.
- Optional over the belt plate magnet or under the belt meTRON™ S 05 metal detector.
Shredder/Grinder Feeder Conveyor Optional Accessories:
- Small or large In-feed Hoppers
- Single or dual sided Sorting Table Conveyors
- Work Mezzanines
- Bale Break Stations
Application or Quotation Assistance
Please call 1.800.835.2526 or 316.284.2020 and ask for extension #142 or #146 to discuss your needs with an Inside Sales Design Associate or to get an Application Engineer to visit your facility. We can also email you a RFQ form that you can quickly fill out to get a quotation.