For Printing, Hot Stamping and Die Cutting
Our magnetic bases can be used on Heidelberg windmills, Brandtjen and Kluge clamshells, New Era platen presses, Miehle verticle presses, and Chandler & Price Pilot presses.
Cerface™ Flat Bases
For Platen and Flatbed Printing and Die Cutting, one or more Bunting® Magnetic Cerface™ Flat Bases can be locked into an existing letterpress chase and quickly prepped. Powerful surface-mounted Cerface permanent magnets hold steel-backed photopolymer plates or steel dies securely in register throughout your run.
- Upgrade your Heidelberg, Kluge, New Era, C&P, Miehle or other letterpress to make mounting and registration fast and positive.
- Save time and labor from setups to changeovers, using a minimum of conventional quoins and furniture.
- Keep chases permanently locked up, ready for immediate use.
- Maintain accurate height and superior output thanks to precision construction and finishing.
- Reduce wear and tear on plates, dies, and mounting materials.
- Set up for die cutting and embossing with the optional stainless steel housing.
- Get economical bases designed specifically for pad printing.
Magnetic Hot Stamping Bases
Bunting® Magnetic Hot Stamping Bases are press-proven for foil stamping on virtually all types of decorated paper and plastic products. They are used for Automatic and Semi-Automatic Presses. Dies snap into place, reposition easily, and change out fast for the next job.
- Increase productivity while you save time, labor, and material costs.
- Make die changes fast, clean, and easy.
- Get even heat transfer for consistently superior results with flush finishes, embossing, and debossing.
- Get bases individually precision ground to the height you specify.
- Eliminate mechanical lockups that limit die size and adjustments.
- Eliminate tape, messy cleanups, and the risk of damaging dies.
- Hot stamp booklets, wrappers, packaging, appliance parts, automotive trim, and other large and small products.