Metal Detectors for Gravity-Free Fall Applications
Metal detectors that are used where space is limited and without a reject option. Gravity Free-Fall Style Metal Detectors can detect all metals, whether loose or encapsulated in the product flow.
• Patented powerLINE coil technology incorporates an integrated sensing tube into the coil construction,allowing for product flow closer to the coil for greater sensitivity.
• Integral inlet and outlet stubs with Jacob connections shield coil from environmental interferences delivering superior reliability and requires less distance for installation. Can be installed either vertical or horizontal.
• Features advanced 07 controls, the most advanced metal detection controls, delivering superior results with ease of use.
• Patented product that detects all kinds of metals as inclusions or bulk parts
• Minimum installation heights for large integration facility
• Compact and versatile by industrial appropriate system concept
• Central data management of up to 125 terminal devices and remote maintenance modules possible by network
• Stores up to 999 unique product characteristics
• Powerline coil construction reduces interference from neighboring equipment
• Comes equipped with our AMD 07 Digital Controls with Touch Pad
• Exclusive construction delivers the smallest metal free zone possible, while shielding the search head from outside interference.
• Flexible designs integrate with your existing equipment. Available with integrated stainless infeed funnel or removable food-grade plastic funnel.
meTRON™ 05 CR
Cost-effective metal detector for the examination of bulk material in gravity free-fall applications. Closed collar-style detector monitors liquids, pastes, and slurries conveyed in pipes with premium digital controls and triple-coil, high-frequency precision. This one-piece, collar-style metal detector is designed for gravity or vacuum/pressure conveying lines.
• Easy installation and operation
• Inspect products to meet ISO 9000 and HACCP standards
• Triple-coil, high-frequency circuits for accurate detection
• EMFI filters to minimize false signals
• Standard with 05 controls.
• For non-washdown applications, alternative versions are available.
The meTRON™ CR has high electronics protection rating for durability and safety. Separate electronics housing simplifies collar placement and daily operation. Beacon and buzzer alarms and product-specific reject mechanisms are available.