Metal Detectors for Gravity-Free Fall Applications
Bunting’s line of metal detectors for gravity free-fall applications deliver superior metal detection for a wide variety of industries. These gravity free-fall metal detectors provide advanced detection of ferrous metals, non-ferrous metals, and stainless steel. They are able to detect all metals, whether the source of metal contamination is loose or encapsulated in the product flow. By providing superior metal detection, Bunting products protect your product integrity and shield the other equipment in your facility from the damage that can incur from metal contamination.
Bunting offers three main styles of gravity free-fall metal detectors for these types of applications: the powerLINE™ 07, the flatLINE™ 07, and the meTRON™ 05 CR. All of these metal detectors offer easy installation, user-friendly control interfaces, and superior metal detection. These metal detectors all have a high electronics protection rating for durability and safety. The separate electronics housing on these models simplifies collar placement and daily operation. Beacon and buzzer alarms and product-specific reject mechanisms are available. All of our metal detectors inspect products to meet ISO 9000 and HACCP standards.
The powerLINE™ 07 is easily integrated into existing systems in your facility. It offers simplicity of operation combined with ultimate reliability when detecting metal in gravity free-fall applications, pressure or vacuum lines.
• Patented powerline™ coil technology incorporates an integrated sensing tube into the coil construction, allowing product to flow closer to the coil for greater sensitivity.
• Integral inlet and outlet stubs with Jacob connections shield coil from environmental interferences, delivering superior reliability and requiring less installation space.
• Can be installed either vertically or horizontally.
• Features advanced 07 controls, the most advanced metal-detection controls, delivering superior results and with greater ease of use. Also available with our 05 control package.
The flatLINE™ 07 is a low-profile metal detector designed for installation in gravity free-fall applications. It is ideal for multi-head weighers and vertical bag-filling machines where space is limited.
• Compact and versatile. Requires minimum installation heights, allowing it to easily fit in tight spaces.
• Comes equipped with our AMD 07 digital controls with touch pad. Also available with 05 control package.
• Powerline coil construction delivers the smallest metal-free zone possible, while shielding the search head from outside interference.
• Flexible designs integrate with your existing equipment. Available with integrated stainless infeed funnel or removable food-grade plastic funnel.
meTRON™ 05 CR
The meTRON™ 05 CR is a cost-effective metal detector for the examination of bulk material in gravity free-fall applications. This closed collar-style detector monitors liquids, pastes, and slurries conveyed in pipes. It features premium digital controls and offers triple-coil, high-frequency precision. The meTRON™ 05 CR is a one-piece, collar-style metal detector that is designed for implementation in gravity or vacuum/pressure conveying lines.
• Easy installation and operation.
• Equipped with EMFI filters to minimize false signals.
• Standard with 05 controls.
• For non-washdown applications, alternative versions are available.
The meTRON™ CR has high electronics protection rating for durability and safety. Its separate electronics housing simplifies collar placement and daily operation. Beacon and buzzer alarms and product-specific reject mechanisms are available.