Bunting’s “big bag” metal detector, the meTRON™ 07 CI coil Metal Detector with Bulk Sense Kit, is a tunnel style metal detector that features a special construction designed specifically for bag inspection. It is an ideal metal detector for handling large bags of flour, powder, and other dry bulk products. When inspecting 50-100lb bags of dry product, the meTRON 07 CI Metal Detector with Bulk Sense Kit can detect 316 stainless steel as small as 2.0mm, and ferrous and non-ferrous metal particles as small as 1.5mm.
This impressive detection capability means that even the tiniest metal particles will be sensed and rejected, protecting your product purity and upholding your brand reputation. The exclusive construction of the meTRON™ 07 delivers the smallest metal free zone possible, and shields the search head from outside interference. With custom aperture sizes available, we can ensure the meTRON™ 07 metal detector will be a perfect fit for your application.
It is important to remove metal contamination from your product flow in order to protect the other processing equipment in your facility. This prevents equipment from sustaining costly damage that would otherwise result in downtime and expensive repairs.
Bunting’s superior sensitivity means that even the tiniest metal particles will be sensed and rejected, protecting your product purity and upholding your brand reputation. For the highest standard of metal detection, choose Bunting.
• Detects ferrous and non-ferrous metal as small as 1.5mm.
• Detects 316 stainless steel as small as 2.0mm.
• Ideal for handling large bags of bulk dry products, such as flour and chemical powders.
• Exclusive construction shields the search head from outside interference and delivers the smallest metal free zone possible.
• Custom aperture sizes ensure metal detector is the perfect fit for your application.