Purify dry, fine, and coarse material containing ferromagnetic and paramagnetic particles.
Bunting’s Rare Earth Masteroll Separator utilizes a composite high-intensity magnetic head pulley to deliver a high standard of product purity. By fitting the head pulley with neodymium magnets, which are the most powerful permanent magnets available, the Rare Earth Masteroll Separator achieves optimum separation of ferromagnetic and paramagnetic material from dry, fine, and coarse materials.
To treat material, it is first fed by vibratory feeder onto a thin, short centered conveyor belt. This belt presents the magnetic roll with an even feed of material. As non-magnetic material is discharged in front of the roll following a normal trajectory, any magnetic elements that may be present are trapped and securely held to the belt by its powerful magnetic force. These contaminant particles are then discharged down a rear chute once the belt leaves the magnetic field on the underside of the roll. These separation trajectories are set by using the inverter control setting on the control panel to adjust the conveyor speed. Splitter chutes may also be adjusted.
The Rare Earth Masteroll Separator can be custom designed to suit your exact application needs.
Rare Earth Masteroll Separator Features:
• Composite high-intensity magnetic head pulley utilizes neodymium magnets, the most powerful permanent magnets available.
• Magnetic rolls are available in 2.95 inch, 5.90 inch, and 7.87 inch diameters, up to a width of 3.28 feet.
• Multiple configurations of rolls are offered, giving the non-magnetic fraction a further pass for improved product purity. Material from .003 to .590 inches can be treated.
• Varying separation trajectories can be set by adjusting the conveyor speed using the inverter control setting on the control panel and adjusting the splitter chutes.
• Can be used in a variety of applications, including: ceramics, granulated slag, iron ores, plastics, silicones, ilmenite, mica, crushed glass, refractory material, high purity quartz, granite, and talc.
Magnetic Roll Separators can be used in a variety of applications including:
• Granulated slag
• Iron ores
• Plastics silicones
• M ICA
• Crushed glass
• Refactory material
• High purity quartz
…and many others!