Get in touch with us at our toll-free number 1-800-835-2526 or request a quote here:
The Most Advanced Metal Detector Controls Delivering Superior Results With Ease Of Use
Our metal detectors and metal separators are equipped with 1 of 3 different electronics. The metal detector controls are specific to the system type and application needs.
• Easy to use color touch screen.
• Dual entry user access for added security.
• Automatic product learning, stores up to 1,000 unique products.
• USB interface for simple data exchange of backup, updates and quality control logs.
• Compliant with quality surveillance rules according to HACCP, IFS, BRC, and SQF.
• imagePHASE™ revolutionary product imaging software delivers improved sensitivity and superior learning in difficult product applications
• multiMODE™ dual frequency allows the operator to process a wider range of items through the detector with ease. For example, from fresh to frozen at the push of a button.
• Force test, for validation that metal detector is working using alarm system
• Variety of configurations available due to network enabled system components. These possibilities include remote monitoring and control via Ethernet.
• Comes XML ready allowing you to integrate other processing equipment.
• Automatic product learning, stores up to 200 unique products utilizing SD card.
• SD card interface for simple data exchange of back-up, updates and quality control logs.
• Touch Panel Control option offers easy to understand menus and fast access to all operating parameters to simplify setup and operation.
• Built-in Product-Effect Compensation eliminates false rejects.
• Noise suppression eliminates the effects of electronic interference.
• Self-Monitoring System warns if any components are not functioning properly.
• Compact and easy to use controls
• User selected sensitivities and reject parameters
• Ability to compensate for product effect
• Standard self-diagnostics system
• Used in the Plastics Industry
mesuNET™ Multilink Network
The mesuNET™ has been specially designed to control a network comprising of several Bunting detectors. Through the use of mesuNET™ you can access and edit all setting variables for each of your detectors from just one computer.