Bunting’s new High Intensity Eddy Current Separators are setting a new standard for the auto recycling, plastic PET and film, and ICW wire recovery industries. Designed with Magnetic Finite Element Design, Bunting’s Eddy Current Separators optimize the magnetic field while maximizing the focal point and strength of the gauss intensity.
The High Intensity Eddy Current Separator has been designed both magnetically and structurally to produce some of the highest throwing and separation forces in the industry. It is ideal for separating and throwing smaller, conductive, non-ferrous materials, such as aluminum, copper, and brass. Bunting’s unique assembly enhances Eddy Current field intensity to achieve significantly improved separation of small metallic particles from plastics and other non-metallic particulate.
The new High Intensity Eddy Current Separator has been designed to solve problems presented by the toughest applications.
• Bunting assembly enhances Eddy Current field intensity for significantly improved separation of small metallic particles from plastics and other non-metallic particulate.
• Unique magnetic rotor design provides exceptionally strong gauss levels.
• Available in 1M, 1.5M, and 2M options.
• Optional vibratory feeder to provide uniform flow on the Eddy Current belt for better separation and neo high intensity drum separator at the infeed to pull out ferrous contamination before the Eddy Current.
• Optional hoods available depending on the size of material being run maximize employee safety and feature polycarbonate view windows for user convenience.
• Integrated slant sidewalls keep material where it is supposed to be and are made of rugged steel for durability, as well as being completely removable for servicing and belt changes.
• Thermoplastic belt with polyurethane cover resists punctures and wear, resulting in fewer belt changes. Corrugated side walls fused to the belt increase capacity and seal the flow stream from getting into the conveyor, while hot welded PU cleats keep material moving where you want it.
• Rugged side panels reduce noise, improve cleanliness, and protect both the unit and the operator. Their detachable design allows for quick, easy servicing and belt changes.
• Adjustable splitter allows you to precisely adjust where the material division is to optimize sorting, and can easily be reset as material mix is changed, giving you total control. The splitter locks firmly in place so you can set it and leave it with peace of mind.
• Belt changes are quick and easy—our hydraulic system uses a pump and cylinders that raise the off drive side, so the belt can be slipped off the side of the conveyor to facilitate seamless and simple belt changes.