Designed for High-Flow and Bulk Materials for Continuous Removal
Drum Magnets and Drum Separators are self-cleaning and provide continuous removal of ferrous contaminants from a wide range of free-flowing bulk and granular materials in high-volume applications.
When material flows onto the drum magnet, a stationary magnetic assembly inside the unit’s shell captures tramp metal and holds it securely to the drum’s stainless steel surface. With contaminants removed, the good product falls freely to a discharge point. As the drum rotates, cleats sweep the ferrous debris through and out of the magnetic field. The tramp metal is discharged separately, creating continuous self-cleaning separation.
Drum Magnets are for Gravity Free-Fall Applications
• Drum Magnet is designed for continuous separation and cleaning.
• Ideal for high-flow, heavy-contamination applications.
• Stainless steel drum and mild steel or stainless steel housings.
• Drums can be ordered with or without housing.
• Available in 3 grades of Rare Earth magnets.
• Transitions for round, square, and rectangular spouting.
• Direct drive is standard with an optional variable speed control.