Used for applications in the Recycling and Aggregate, Minerals and Mining Industries
Bunting’s ACW Heavy Duty Air Cooled Crossbelt Magnetic Separator is a powerful, low maintenance magnetic separation solution. By using an air-cooling system, it significantly reduces maintenance tasks associated with oil-cooled equipment. While maintenance tasks are reduced, you won’t see any reduction in power. The intense electromagnetic field of the ACW is able to reach out and attract ferrous particles, removing them from the product flow and ensuring you will have a higher purity end product. With a convenient on/off switch, once you’re done with work for the day, you can safely power off the ACW to reduce costs and improve safety in your facility.
• Substantially less maintenance than an oil cooled electromagnet.
• Air cooling system eliminates need for any oil or conservator tanks.
• Permanent extension magnets can be attached to extend the discharge zone away from the extraction point.
• Deeper coil designed to enable deeper reaching magnetic field.
• Deeper reach than the standard ElectroMax units—suitable for burden depths of up to 36”.