Purify Product before Feeding a Granulator or Extruder
Our Shredder/Grinder Discharge units, combined with either an Overhead Magnetic Crossbelt or a Metal Detector can maximize product purity before feeding a Granulator or Extruder with material. That not only protects your Granulator but also separates out the metal contaminant before using or selling the regrind.
We can help you select and combine the proper equipment to optimize the purification of your product, maximize your equipment protection and protect your investment from serious damage and repairs. These units are custom painted to match your shredder.
Heavy-Duty GFC Hockey Stick Conveyor
- Designed for flow rate of 8,000 to 20,000 pounds of product per hour.
- Constructed of formed steel or channel iron frames.
- Built for the most rugged applications.
- Heavy cross-rigid cleated or cleat top belt.
- UHMW skirting or formed metal.
- Flared in-feed hoppers to match up to Shredder discharge openings.
- Uses 10″ to 12″ pulleys with large drives.
- Optional accessories include magnetic crossbelt separator, magnetic head pulley or meTRON™ D 05 metal detector with flip gate rejects of contaminant.
- Designed for flow rates of 2,000 to 10,000 pounds per hour.
- Formed steel frame construction.
- Uses 6″ to 10″ diameter pulleys with optional magnetic pulley.
- Heavy cleated cross-rigid flex wall belts.
- Flared in-feed hoppers to match shredder discharge openings.
- Optional under the belt or loop style metal detectors.
- Optional flip gate of contaminant, and mobile bases.
- Can be used as direct transfer of material from shredder to grinder.
Shredder/Grinder Discharge Conveyor Optional Accessories:
- Magnetic Crossbelts
- Ceramic and Rare Earth Magnetic Head Pulleys
- Rare Earth Plate Magnets mounted above the belts
- Metal Detectors with and without automatic contaminate reject flip gates
- Sacker stations for shredded and ground material
Application or Quotation Assistance
Please call 1.800.835.2526 or 316.284.2020 and ask for extension #142 or #146 to discuss your needs with an Inside Sales Design Associate or to get an Application Engineer to visit your facility. We can also email you a RFQ form that you can quickly fill out to get a quotation.