Up to $5,000 Hiring Bonus! (Guidelines Apply)
Date Posted: 04/19/22
Position Location: Newton, KS — Full Time
Bunting located in Newton, KS, is a leading manufacturer of magnetic conveying and separation equipment serving a wide variety of industries. We have an immediate opening for a Supervisor for Shipping & Receiving.
• Lead stockroom personnel to ensure proper receipt, handling, storage, issuance, and inventory maintenance.
• Lead shipping personnel to ensure proper packaging/crating of all shipments and that all required shipping documents are complete and accurate.
• Manage organization and proper use of storage areas and transaction processing.
• Experience welding custom made sheet metal products in a fit and tack environment.
• Evaluates and manages the shipping workload for all orders in your area.
• Responsible for directing the shipping and receiving department to meet the company on-time delivery guidelines
• Completes cycle counts sheets daily.
• Ensures all purchased items are received and inspected, and logged into Epicor the same date they arrive.
• Ensures that all stock inventory is received to the correct location and put away accordingly.
• Ensures all stock items are issued correctly to jobs as required.
• Effectively manages stockroom layout/organization and inventory accuracy, making recommendations for improvement.
Stock Job Processing
• Evaluates all stock jobs to ensure all operations are completed and all materials have been issued prior to receiving to stock.
• Receives stock jobs into stock.
Shipments Preparation, Crating, Packaging, and Documentation Processing
• Ensures all items are packed according to company guidelines.
• Ensures all shipping paperwork is completed accurately.
• Ensures proper testing and paperwork is completed for air shipments.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• High school diploma
• 2+ years supervisory experience
• 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
• Frequent standing, reaching, pushing, pulling, bending, squatting, and twisting, required.
• Ability to comply with safety requirements of manufacturing environment (for example: safety glasses, steel toe shoes, etc.), required.
• Ability to lift up to 40 pounds independently, required.
If you would like to send any additional materials, please email Human Resources.
Bunting reserves the right to disqualify employees with less than (6) months tenure in their present position. EOE