Up to $5,000 Hiring Bonus! (Guidelines Apply)
Date Posted: 11/07/23
Position Location: Newton, KS — Full Time
Bunting located in Newton, KS, is a leading manufacturer of magnetic conveying and separation equipment serving a wide variety of industries. We have an immediate opening for a Stockperson.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
General stockroom duties, including packaging and/or crating products for shipment, using UPS / FEDEX software systems, storing, and retrieving materials for jobs and recording inventory. Computer skills and mathematical accuracy a must.
• Stage, prepares, and load finished products for shipping.
• Responsible for building wooden crates for packing large, finished products.
• Packaging and shipping parcel shipments.
• Must have a valid driver’s license without restrictions.
• Inspects work to ensure shipping specifications and packaging is according to policy and procedures before products are shipped.
• Clean and maintain work area.
• Tracking, inventory, and issuing of raw materials.
• Cycle counting.
• Unload incoming trucks.
• Forklift and overhead crane operations for handling/transporting materials.
• Coordinating with transportation companies to arrange shipments.
• Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
• Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel, and Outlook).
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
• Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Ability to perform the essential job functions consistent safely and successfully with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state, and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
• Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state, and local standards.
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone.
If you would like to send any additional materials, please email Human Resources.
Bunting reserves the right to disqualify employees with less than (6) months tenure in their present position. EOE