Up to $5,000 Hiring Bonus! (Guidelines Apply)
Date Posted: 08/30/23
Position Location: Newton, KS — Full Time
Bunting located in Newton, KS, is a leading manufacturer of magnetic conveying and separation equipment serving a wide variety of industries. We have an immediate openings for a Quality Inspector.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Sample, sort, test, weight, measure and inspect raw materials, manufactured components or completed products or service delivery processes.
• Testing of liquid tight construction.
• Cleaning inspected items and preparing them for shipment.
• Electro etching of serial numbers on finished products.
• Incoming inspection of purchased parts.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• Prior product and parts inspection experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
• Computer skills.
• Ability to effectively use a variety of inspection gauges and meters (pull test, micrometer, calibers, depth gages, etc.).
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
• Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Ability to perform the essential job functions, consistent safely and successfully with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state, and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
• Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state, and local standards.
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone.
If you would like to send any additional materials, please email Human Resources.
Bunting reserves the right to disqualify employees with less than (6) months tenure in their present position. EOE