Up to $5,000 Hiring Bonus! (Guidelines Apply)
Date Posted: 09/08/23
Position Location: Newton, KS — Full Time
Bunting located in Newton, KS, is a leading manufacturer of magnetic conveying and separation equipment serving a wide variety of industries. We have an immediate opening for a Maintenance Technician.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain CNC, Punch Press, Lathe, grinding machines, Welders, Waterjet, Saws and Laser cutting machines along with other production equipment throughout the facility. Perform light building maintenance.
• Perform highly diversified duties to maintain production machines requiring skills in mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and plumbing systems.
• Perform regular maintenance of plant facilities, i.e., lighting, hoist, lavatories, building, roof, general electrical and other plant care and housekeeping.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• A high school diploma or equivalent as well as a vocational 2-year degree in relevant field such as electrical, mechanical, plumbing etc.
• 5 years direct experience in trouble shooting, maintenance, and repairing of CNC, manual and other types of production machines.
• Basic reading, writing, and some advanced arithmetic skills, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications required.
• Frequent standing, reaching, pushing, pulling, bending, squatting, and twisting, required.
• Ability to comply with safety requirements of manufacturing environment (for example: safety glasses, steel toe shoes, etc.), required.
• Ability to lift up to 40 pounds independently, required.
- Download our Employment Application and save to your computer.
- Complete the Application Form.
- Prepare your Resume, Cover Letter, and Professional References.
- Print out and bring to our office.
- Send as attachments in an email to Human Resources.
Bunting reserves the right to disqualify employees with less than (6) months tenure in their present position. EOE