Up to $5,000 Hiring Bonus! (Guidelines Apply)
Date Posted: 09/19/23
Position Location: Newton, KS — Full Time
Bunting located in Newton, KS, is a leading manufacturer of magnetic conveying and separation equipment serving a wide variety of industries. We have an immediate opening for a Fabricator, 2nd Shift.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Operates automated punch to punch steel
• Operates overhead crane to move plates to punch table and remove punched parts
• Operates computers
• Operate safety equipment and use safe work habits
• Detect faulty operation of equipment or defective materials and notify supervisors
• Examine workpieces for defects and measure workpieces and straightedges or templates to ensure conformance with specifications
• Sets up punches and dies to operate CNC brake press
• Operates metal shear-cutting various sizes and thickness of steel to size
• Other tasks as assigned or necessary
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• High school education or the equivalent, required.
• Basic reading, writing, and some advanced arithmetic skills required.
• Advanced skills required in one or more of the following areas: CNC Equipment.
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
• Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and computers.
• Frequent standing, reaching, pushing, pulling, bending, squatting, and twisting, required.
• Ability to comply with safety requirements of manufacturing environment (for example: safety glasses, steel toe shoes, etc.), required.
• Ability to lift up to 40 pounds independently
If you would like to send any additional materials, please email Human Resources.
Bunting reserves the right to disqualify employees with less than (6) months tenure in their present position. EOE