Up to $5,000 Hiring Bonus! (Guidelines Apply)
Date Posted: 06/28/21
Position Location: Newton, KS — Full Time
Bunting located in Newton, KS, is a leading manufacturer of magnetic conveying and separation equipment serving a wide variety of industries. We have an immediate opening for a CNC Machinist, 2nd Shift.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for machining new and replacement parts for facility machinery. Sets up and operators CNC Machines.
• Experience in machine programming and set up.
• Knowledge and use of precision measuring equipment to verify dimensional conformance of parts.
• Knowledge and use of cutting tools, inserts, holding fixtures and tooling fixtures.
• Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, layouts, and set-up sheets.
• Perform other duties and/or assist with special projects as assigned.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• 2+ years’ experience.
• Advanced skills (Journeyman level) required in one or more of the following areas: CNC Equipment, Mills, Lathes, Grinders.
• Must have ability to read blueprints, calipers, and micrometers.
• Experience using one or more of the following tools: lathe, milling machine, drill press, and vertical/horizontal cut off saw.
• Frequent standing, reaching, pushing, pulling, bending, squatting, and twisting, required.
• Ability to comply with safety requirements of manufacturing environment (for example: safety glasses, steel toe shoes, etc.), required.
• Ability to lift up to 40 pounds independently.
If you would like to send any additional materials, please email Human Resources.
Bunting reserves the right to disqualify employees with less than (6) months tenure in their present position. EOE