Date Posted: 5/7/19
Position Location: Newton, KS
CNC Laser Operator that will be responsible for cutting, trimming, and/or scarfing metal objects with arc-cutting equipment to dimensions or contour specified by blueprints, work order, or layout. The CNC Laser Operator loads parts in the machine, cycle’s machine and detects malfunctions in machine operations, such as worn or damaged cutting tools. The position runs production lots, communicates with co-workers regarding productions runs, and maintains a safe, organized and clean work environment.
• High School Diploma, general education degree (GED), and/or completion certificate from a certified technical school
• Five (5) years of related work experience preferred in a manufacturing environment but will train the right candidate
• Performs all assigned sheet metal operations.
• Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to management.
• Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean, orderly condition and follows prescribed safety procedures.
• Performs inspection of laser products, and documents results.
• Completes and maintains paperwork for parts.
• Assists in other work areas to perform fabrication.
• Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
• Perform other duties and/or assist with special projects as assigned
To apply, please send a current resume to Human Resources.
Bunting Magnetics Co. reserves the right to disqualify employees with less than (6) months tenure in their present position. EOE