Up to $5,000 Hiring Bonus! (Guidelines Apply)
Date Posted: 11/08/22
Position Location: Newton, KS — Full Time
Bunting located in Newton, KS, is a leading manufacturer of magnetic conveying and separation equipment serving a wide variety of industries. We have an immediate opening for an Assembler. This person produces components by assembling parts and subassemblies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Operate commander, cadet, turret rotoflex and die cutter.
• Must be able to read & understand job jacket, identify tooling including perf cylinders, plate cylinders, print cylinders, dies.
• Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
• Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
• Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
• Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
• Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• Minimum High School (or equivalent)
• Advanced skills required in one or more of the following areas: experience sing one or more of the following tools: computer and scanner
• Frequent standing, reaching, pushing, pulling, bending, squatting, and twisting, required.
• Ability to comply with safety requirements of manufacturing environment (for example: safety glasses, steel toe shoes, etc.), required.
• Ability to lift up to 40 pounds independently, required.
If you would like to send any additional materials, please email Human Resources.
Bunting reserves the right to disqualify employees with less than (6) months tenure in their present position. EOE