Date Posted: 6/5/19
Position Location: Newton, KS
Responsible for the assembly of magnetic cylinders.
• Operate the automatic and manual cylinder cell assembly machines
• Measure and mix 2 part epoxy
• Assembly and epoxying of magnetic cells in the cylinder bodies
• Operation of heat guns, hydraulic clamping system, digital scale, roll-lift, hoist, sand blaster, air hand tools, and de-burring equipment
• Perform other duties and/or assist with special projects as assigned
• Minimum High School (or equivalent)
• Requires basic blue print skills
• Ability to read and understand both verbal and written instructions
• Basic computer skills to log labor and material for jobs
• Ability to keep track of inventory for the area
If you are interested please submit a current resume to Human Resources.
Bunting Magnetics Co. reserves the right to disqualify employees with less than (6) months tenure in their present position.